White Blazer + Boyfriend Jeans








WHAT I’M WEARING

STRIPED BLOUSE - F21 {SOLD OUT} / BF JEANS - AE / WHITE BLAZER – TJMAXX / IRIDESCENT CLUTCH – JUSTFAB / SNAKESKIN PUMPS – JUST FAB {SOLD OUT} SUPER CUTE OPTIONS

It’s basically the tail end of Winter and I am soooo here for it.  I was so entirely here for this look.  I bought this blazer in TJ Maxx like a whole 2 seasons ago and it has been resting in my closet because Hello! It’s a white blazer and I am so afraid to wear it out in the world.  It’s white though and I feel like I’m ready to welcome in the Spring so this jacket just felt perf.

 I’m obsessed with the color scheme here. This is a neutral palette beige, black, white, denim. I worked in two prints or patterns for umph. See what I did there? Remember I told you about Snakeskin back in 2015 yeah right here. Snakeskin can be a big ol neutral especially in a shoe or an accessory.


Yall already know I love these boyfriend jeans as titled girlfriend jeans by AE and I put them to work in this look consequently dressing them up but at the same time they keep this outfit from being too dressed up. Boyfriend jeans are so damn essential in my closet. I don’t know what I did without them. I’ll drop some BF jean style inspo below per my Polyvore sets. 


Untitled #184

Untitled #185

Untitled #179


No comments :

Post a Comment