Khaki Green Coat & Peacock Vans
















WHAT I’M WEARING

KHAKI GREEN COAT - F21 / DARK JEANS - AE / PEACOCK VANS – JOURNEYS (Not there anymore) but they are here / POM HAT – KATE SPADE

Hey Stylish Folks,

I do not recall if I let you all know how much I’m into this color I call it olive but most of the European stores call it Khaki.  I call it Khaki Green to keep everything copacetic. Anyway these are my tennis shoes! I know there was a collective *gasp* when you saw this but I swear it’s me lol and I swear I own tennis shoes! As I grow in my own personal style I definitely enjoy some of the flat shoes out there.

If you’ve been following me you are hip to my love for white platform shoes. I mean it’s mostly from my love for the 90s glitter jeans, soda tennis shoes,  plastic chokers, which in my head is like a mashup of clueless, pastels, and the 70’s.

Also although I’m wearing my tennis shoes with jeans and a tee which is always in style. I totally believe you can wear your tennis shoes and your skirts and it be totally epic. 
Tricky Trend





Anywho I do enjoy my flats… I’m just suuuper picky about said flats.

Shop my faves below.
Flats and such



No comments :

Post a Comment