Pink Button Down + Merlot Pencil Skirt













WHAT I’M WEARING

BEIGE COAT – F21 / PINK  TOP - F21 / MERLOT SKIRT – BOOHOO / BEIGE HEELS – STYLE WATCH  (SOLD OUT) SUPER CUTE OPTION

Hey Stylish Folks,

It’s officially Valentine’s weekend and the love birds are out frolicking. I know I told you all last year how much I love V-day it’s just such a super cute day.  I don’t care if it’s a mass produced corporate holiday. It’s still in my top 3 holidays. I’m pretty typical with my color choice when it comes to the 14th of February. I will find a way to run that red & pink into my wardrobe for at least 2 days straight lol.

So I gave you guys that spoiler alert the week before last that I would most definitely be wearing pink because I didn’t like the merlot  hair paired with my red looks.  That was pretty much the plan but then I spotted them…. My red & pink shoes from Shoedazzle circa 2014.  They are every bit of party in the form of shoes. I’ll snap my outfit for sure (@beautyxwit) so you can guys can check it out.

Now for this super cute look. I was sooo in love with this look until I wore these shoes. Now these shoes are gorgeous and I am not the one to shy away from a wee bit of pain for the gain but these heels were probably my first pair of true 6 inch heels and I was not prepared.  They look great and if you can slay... then slay on but I need more practice before placing these in my regular rotation. Everything else about this look was pure comfort, this skirt in the merlot hue is from BooHoo and the pink top was the perfect shade to pair with my skirt. Coat and sunnies are from Forever 21 too. 

Love  love love this coat!

Loved it so much I bought it in Olive also. It’s not thin, and the shape is too cute, the collar is a bit oversized to give it kind of a waterfall affect.  It's just perfect. Well it’s Valentine Eve and I’m off for food & drinks to celebrate with my Galentine which really just another Bro-date lol





`

No comments :

Post a Comment