MIDI SKIRT + RAINBOW PUMPS










WHAT I’M WEARING
GREY SWEATER / ALINE SKIRT / RAINBOW STUDDED PUMPS

Hey Stylish Folks,
I dyed my hair & blew it out and it was pretty much the scariest thing I’ve done beauty wise in a long time. I was so afraid, but I polled my Snapchat friends, and we came to the collective decision that we would go with “Merlot” a custom color from Kolor King from Splash 205 and he has a shop in Atlanta also.

The color is gorgeous and at first I thought I would have to think so incredibly hard about my daily choice in clothes, and actually I don’t. BUT also, I realized I buy a lot of neutrals. I did find that I haven’t found a red that compliments my hair the way I would like but I do enjoy wearing pink! So kudos to the Valentine holiday coming up. Spoiler Alert I will wear pink.


My styling tip for outfit choice when you have pigmented colored hair is wear clothes that compliment your awesome new hair color. Think of the color wheel, colors next to each other. (i.e. pink & purple, yellow & green) and colors opposite each other (i.e. red & purple)  and for the most part you can never go wrong with neutrals (Olive is a neutral in my eyes ). 

No comments :

Post a Comment