Scream Queens The Chanels Inspiration: Graphic Tee + Pencil Skirt








WHAT I’M WEARING

“CLUELESS” SWEATSHIRT {SOLD OUT} SUPER CUTE ALTERNATIVE  / RIBBED PENCIL SKIRT {SOLD OUT} SUPER CUTE ALTERNATIVE / STEVE MADDEN IGGY HEELS / FUR STOLE {SOLD OUT} SUPER CUTE ALTERNATIVE

Hello Loves!

I absolutely cannot process Scream Queens without being reminded of Clueless. All of the gorgeous gaudiness is all the way my style. Watching the last episodes of Scream Queens had my fashion wheels turning and absolutely most definitely got me super excited about getting the dressed the next day lol.  I bought this sweatshirt from good ol  F21 3 years ago and I wear it alllll the damn time. I love this sweatshirt it’s a whole old faithful, don’t you dare donate this to Goodwill item in my closet.

I wore this look out in the world with my gold glitter tennis shoes, and my beige pearled out beanie feeling like I could of smooth walked on The Scream Queen Set and played Chanel #6. I mean seriously I love gaudy girlyness!  Hence the soda pop white sole heels. This could look could actually take some more gaudy, some shades and some pearls even.

I am absolutely in love with this skirt it has fit in so perfectly to my wardrobe, which is exactly how it should be. The zipper in the back of this skirt, along with the ribbed texture is just enough to make it more than just another black pencil skirt. All in the details. I mean honestly let’s get into my faux fur stole that I used to block Stacey Dash *I KID I KID* lol but seriously though I am in lust with this faux fur and I have plans to rock it with some jeans in the future.


For more Scream Queen Fashion Inspiration check out some of my Polyvore looks below. 

Untitled #172

Chanel

Chanel #4


No comments :

Post a Comment