Cropped Sweatshirt + Flare Jeans






WHAT I’M WEARING

MOTO JACKET - F21 / CROP SWEATSHIRT – F21 / LIGHT WASHFLARES – AE  /  BLACK OPEN TOE HEELS – SHI BY JOURNEY’S

Hey Ladies,

Let’s get in formation per Beyonce’s new single! Ok I can’t even attempt to be demure here. I am a Beyonce stan to the core. We share the same birthday and ever since I’ve always known I would stan for her. Beyonce is so darn big and still makes herself relatable and at the same time out of reach and I stan for this woman. After watching Beyonce’s formation video I was like oh this broad has my power level so entirely high! Pointing out our perceived flaws and showing love to them. I was all for it.

Consequently, I was feeling myself and here we are.
I promise it is so entirely freeing to own your flaws *cue flawless* which I think a lot of people missed the message on. The song was about embracing our flaws and accepting them as apart of your make-up as opposed to becoming controlled by them.  That message itself isn’t new but still meaningful.


Copped this sweater at F21 last Winter… Did you sign up for my giveaway? Click HERE if you haven't. 

No comments :

Post a Comment