6 Ways to Wear your Flares this Fall

WHAT I'M WEARING
TUNIC {ALTERNATIVE} / BLAZER- {OLD} KnowStyle / BELT – {OLD} F21 / JEANS / BOOTS / FRINGE PURSE {ALTERNATIVE} / CIRCLE SUNNIES


I have been talking about the 70’s influence currently in the Trend Wheel of Fortune since this Fashion Week back in the Spring, and I bought these jeans in like May or June sometime. I’ve seen the trend pick up speed and it’s been all over the blogosphere. I personally love a good trend, and I love styling it with my closet staples to create something super cute!

I knew I wanted buy a pair but I didn’t expect to get so lucky! I went on a denim binge in American Eagle and there they were all on clearance begging to come home with me.

I debated how to wear them a first. My personal style tends to be pretty feminine with an element of fierceness and my favorite thing to do is mix all of that with some urban flair. I ended up wearing them with quarter sleeve color block button down and my neutral pumps the first time around, and I soooo enjoyed wearing these jeans, I fell in love with them. I have always loved flare jeans. I was obsessed with the extreme bell bottoms back when they re-surfaced in my teenage days.

Now it’s 2015 and they have returned, but this time around without the glitter and I probably won’t wear them with my bright White pair of SODAS.

How to wear Flare jeans in 2015:

1. Juxtaposition! – Business on top, party on the bottom.

2. Peek-a-Boo Shoes – I love when you pair flares with shoes so tall they disappear under your flares.

3. Have fun with your accessories. – Cue my Fringe purse, and my circle sunnies. These are both reminiscent of the 70’s and my fro was just an added bonus.

4. Tuck it in – Tuck in a button down, a loose tank, or loose tee and then lift your arms to loosen it up and a let some of shirt hang over the top of your jeans .

5. Belt it – Wear a belt in your belt loops, *gasp* Do people still do this lol. So you can tuck your shirt in foreal this time instead of the loose sexy look and belt it to create another look. .

6. Add a Layer – Play with lengths of the layering item. Tuck a shirt in then wear a trench coat on top, or Long cardigan.


No comments :

Post a Comment