2015 Fall Essentials

Fall 2015 Essentials




Happy Tueday! It is finally starting to feel a bit like Fall these days and I’m here for it! I have made this list of items we need this Fall. Everything is interchangeable and can be mixed and matched together to create some flawless Fall looks. 

1.      Turtleneck You have to love how the turtleneck never dies. I like the turtle neck as a layering element or if it is fitted think about pairing it with high waist item.
2.      Sleeveless Duster The thing about the sleeveless duster is the fact that it is indeed freaking sleeveless right. Poppin prints get to shine when you throw this on top of the long sleeves tops, blouses. The second thing is that this a perfect transitional piece as far as leaving Summer and welcoming Fall.
3.      Leather Jacket The ultimate for Fall/Winter. Pretty much the go to for any after 5 outing, and perfect juxtaposition for all of those pussy bow blouses and anything else feminine. 
4.      Funky Earrings – I usually keep it moderately simple with my earrings, but I’ve spotted quite a few standout pieces that are structurally interesting
5.      “Cold Shoulder” The cold- shoulder sweater offers a play of visual effects because why wear a boring old sweater.
6.      Snakeskin in white and black I spotted this snakeskin bag on Mattie-from Mattielogie (She’s awesome) and I have had the print stuck in the forefront of my mind ever since! I think a sleek pair of snakeskin shoes will satisfy my itch
7.      Flares! – The 70s influence has been everywhere and grabbed my pair from AE in May and  I love everything about them. I did a post on 6 different ways to style your flares here.
8.      Faux Fur Accessories New, nah, but it’s the perfect way to throw that classy element in your look.
9.      Box patterns {i.e. Plaid, grid window pane} These are ever easy to mix & match. Grab something with a black or white palette to start with

10.      Structured Bag – Classic, this can pretty much transcend all seasons. It doesn’t always have to be a large structured bag either. Get a mini!

Lovely Social Media Photo with the flowers I grabbed from @RekitaNicole. Her stock photos are always gorg!

No comments :

Post a Comment