High Heels and High Slits

IV:XIII:MMXV

"Some people want me to be heads or tails, I say no way try again another day"

Hello Loves,

I have to be honest with you guys about this shirt I didn't know how much how I would like it, I almolst didn't buy it. It's such a fun shirt though, it can be worn tied up or worn loose, the flow is fun so of course I had to wear fun shoes. I got these shoes in the mail a while back from JustFab and if you follow me on Snapchat(@beautyxwit) or IG(@ChristenaMelea) you are fully aware of how excited I was about them. The color and the fringe...Perfect for Spring. What is not to like? I styled them with neutrals for my first time wearing them, but rest assure you will see them again! Probably going to dress it up.

Spring has me all kind of excited, I even bought myself some sunnies! I never buy sunglasses because I'm not a fan of contacts and I always have on my glasses. However, I saw these at Aldo and Hunny it is worth being temporarily blind lol. (Of course not while I'm driving)


PhotoCred: My Brother

What I’m wearing: Sunnies,High Slit Shirt, Skinny Jeans, my purse is sold out, but check out these, and of course the SHOES


4 comments :

  1. I just love this look. It is so fun! I'm adding this shirt to my list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole! Check back tomorrow for more spring inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute!!! 💄👠👜

    ReplyDelete