CAMO + NEON

“Build a Life, not a resume”

Anonymous

IV:XXX:MMXV

Hello Loves

I uplifted this simple top and camo joggers fit with a pop of neon today.
I grabbed these camo joggers at Macy’s, they get looser the longer I wear them, and they kind of start to feel like sweatpants. I am not quite sure how I feel about them these days. This cute little top though is going to get some wear, and I plan to wear it well into the Summer.

How cute is this clutch though! Talk about summer neons. I have always been a fan of neon colored items. I might have been a raver in my past life who knows lol. Camo and neon though, so stinking fun. I am looking for a really bright larger clutch. Let me know if you see any, I love to get tags on social media.

.
WHAT I'M WEARING

CAMO JOGGERS / NUDE TANK TOP / CLUTCH / BLACK FRINGE SHOES {SOLD OUT} OTHER OPTIONS


No comments :

Post a Comment