Denim X Nude

"Love ain't weak, Greater Than Pride"
Janelle Monae


IV:XVI:MMXV
Happy Thursdays Loves!

I saw this dress while running through Old Navy thinking it was a cute tunic. I got home and I was surprised to learn it was definitely not a tunic but a dress. I almost took it back, opted to keep it though because it's cute and work appropriate, perfect Casual Friday attire, and who can really ever have too many denim pieces.

Denim is the perfect empty canvas. I chose this FUN bright green necklace to bring in some color. I added my rings and my faux pearls to complete my jewelry round up. Standing tall in my nude three strap sandals.

WHAT I'M WEARING

CHAMBRAY SHIRT DRESS SOLD OUT OTHER OPTIONS / NUDE THREE STRAP SANDALS SOLD OUT OTHER OPTION / CHAIN LINK NECKLACE / CIRCLE SUNNIES


No comments :

Post a Comment