Black Maxi + Blazer

“Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder”

Rumi

IV:XXII:MMXV
Hello again!

Ok guys so I am kind of in love with this dress! I bought this dress over a year ago and I've worn it only once because I didn't feel like I was in thee best shape for the way that it hugs {However} these days I have more body confidence than ever before and I love the way it hugs. This dress can be worn dressed up or down. I actually prefer it dressed down I like the juxtaposition of a sexy split with a pair of cute flat sandals.

I wore this dress out to lunch with a girlfriend of mine and ended up ditching the floral blazer for an all black look.

I throw no shade towards this blazer though. I prayed for a floral blazer last year to find this one at the end of the season. It shall be worn in celebration of Spring soon enough.
WHAT I'M WEARING

FLORAL BLAZER SOLD OUT OTHER OPTION / BLACK MAXI SOLD OUT OTHER OPTION / OPEN TOE SHOES / CIRCLE SUNNIES


No comments :

Post a Comment