Spring Trends : Bucket Bags #TrendTrollingThursday



Hello Loves,

Finally I have wifi at my house! Before I got connected at the humble abode, I was on my mother's couch, in the corners of Starbucks and in McDonald's booths lol. So thank Moses I can blog from my own home now. Now all I need is a super cute White desk. #goals Anywho! Today is #TrendTrollingThursdays! . If you like this post, please do share the post on your favorite social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest) My name is ChristenaMelea on all platforms. THANKS!
Today I focused on the resurgence of the Bucket Bag, it has been absolutely everywhere. I've spotted it on the runways of Philip Lim, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, and Moschino. So I rounded up a few that I think you all will be interested in. I've already purchased a Cobalt Blue bucket similar to the one up there but not quite as pricey.

I also bought the Zara bag in the bottom right but in Nude, brown girl nude, looks a shade lighter than milk chocolate in person to me, my manicure is a similar color right now. I'm becoming a bit obsessed with nudes at the moment. I'll post a picture of both below along with purchase deets. The Bright Yellow Fringy (ASOS), Zipped Black (ZARA), White Perforate (also ZARA) and the Spotted (BCBGeneration) selections are all under $100 for the woman on a budget *raises hand*, and the other four are $200+ for the ladies who prefer to splurge a bit for their accessories like my mother.





What I’m rocking: Nude Zara Zipped Bucket Bag (Sold Out) but the black option is on sale! HERE. BEAU + ASHE cobalt blue bucket HERE


1 comment :