White and Black Ribbed Tee + Yellow Midi Skirt















WHAT I’M WEARING

Color blocks, bold lines, and curves for personality right. This shirt look familiar? Remember that’s shopping for transferable pieces is key *cue Khaled*. I’m going to be able to wear this shirt with so many other looks seamlessly. Also note that the color here, black/white also easily transferable. That might actually be the main reason this shirt is going to make rounds in my wardrobe.  It’s on trend too because of the ribbed texture and the ringer detail.

My skirt debuting my first REAL midi in a yellow that I’m currently obsessed with as you all may have noticed on my IG. I generally have a color obsession for every season. This spring that color is yellow. *I think* This skirt is super fitted and I highly suggest some Spanx if you have a food baby like I did on that day.


You all have seen these shoes before nothing new, but don’t they always finish out a look!

1 comment :