High Waist Mini + OTK Boots









WHAT I’M WEARING

Hey Stylish Folks,

Who says you can’t wear ski high thigh high boots in March? Obviously not me. I wear what I want pretty much when I want though. It’s usually about balance, but sometimes I throw that out the window too, because hey it’s style and that’s personal.

Okay guys and gals now 70’s & 90’s style is creeping on back onto the runways and I am absolutely here for it.  I have expressed my serious affection towards 90’s fashion to you all before and nothing has changed here. Super easy way I showed that love is with this ringer tee for me it’s reminiscent of those pastel tees that stretch until forever and were one size fits all.

This shirt is gonna be in full rotation. The black & white color way makes it easy to style, and the ringer around the collar makes it on trend with the 90’s comeback. It’s fitted so you can wear it tucked into pretty much high waist anything and you could wear it as a crop if you were so inclined to show off your midsection.

The Asteille boots by Aldo are totally bae and I’m sooo mad I didn’t grab a pair until now, like How Sway? I thought for sure I wouldn’t be able to get any OTK boots over these thick thighs, but these boots were made for the masses. The top half has a drawstring that’s both sexy and functional, and these shoes will definitely be in heavy rotation as well.  


What’s your favorite trend coming out for Spring? 


No comments :

Post a Comment