Sassey Heels & A Midi Dress














WHAT I’M WEARING
 DENIM JACKET { AE } / COIN BIB NECKLACE {EBAY} TAUPE MIDI DRESS { F21 } / STEVE MADDEN YELLOW SUEDE SASSEY HEELS { BELK } / CIRCLE SUNNIES { TARGET – SOLDOUT} SUPER CUTE ALTERNATIVE

Hello All,

I hope your Monday was prosperous. I had a mini epiphany Monday night so it’s safe to say my Monday did indeed flourish. We shot this look Sunday afternoon. I was SUPER self-conscious about wearing this dress for one of my outfit post because I have picked up so much weight recently and it’s not something I’m exactly excited about BUT I was armed with my shapewear and new favorite shoes.

A good pair of shoes will do wonders for your mood. Strike that. A fun pair of shoes will do wonders for your mood. Fun for me this day meant fringe and brights.




 These particular shoes the Steve Madden Sassey heel has been all over the internet, I saw Kyrzayda rocking the Blush pair here.  It is super reminiscent of the Aquazzura Wild Thing pair seen here on Ashleigh from The Daileigh.  JustFab has even made their version of the shoe. I have some Sassey heels outfit inspo down below with some of the other colors being sold. 

 The look I was going for with my pair was Lunch date type of comfy. Cue the light blue denim jacket to tone down the bodycon dress and the high heels. I would totally wear this to meet invisible bae for brunch or to a cute sushi lunch with the gals. 

I need some ideas for what to do to my hair next. I let you all pick my hair color on Snap so shoot me some ideas on IG for my next hair style. 


Untitled #196

Untitled #195

Untitled #194


No comments :

Post a Comment