#OOTN: Sheer Floral

"A deception that elevates us is dearer than a host of low truths"

Marina Tsvetaeva

Hey Dolls!
I didn't post anything last week so I'm doing a #OOTN (Outfit of the night) post for you guys.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, just kidding lol... I've been engaging in many conversations of truths, opinions, the affects on the receiver, and the perception of the deliverer. Having intelligent conversations with an assortment of people, or even just listening in is something I love and definitely miss. I've been in a bubble for a while and it's nice to step out of the box. I used to go out pretty darn frequently with my girlfriends and it was fun for a while. Of course, it got old, but its nice to go out every blue, red, yellow, or green moon for a night on the town.
Sidenote: I'm working on better poses, don't mind that open mouth pout thing lol

Anywho on to the outfit... I have a seriously dangerous love for white clothing. Love white jeans, white blazers, white tees, all of the above. I especially love to make them girly, with pastels or florals. Either pastelly, soft colors or completely contrasting color schemes like neons! I hope you all enjoyed this post, it's kind of more laid back post. Stay tuned for #TrendTrollingThursday this week!

What I'm wearing: I bought my jeans from F21, they are sold out, but I actually like these better and these are pretty similar. The shirt I bought from F21 also, go figure right. It's not there any longer, but this one is similar and this one is really stinking cute. Shoes are from Shoedazzle but here is another fabulous pair.
Don't you love the neon lights!

1 comment :