Spring Trends 2015: Fringly #TrendTrollingThursday

III:V:MMXV
Hello Loves,

I have been all over Style.com, The Fashion Bomb Daily, and Pinterest following the runways and obsessing over designer details and envying those lovely embellished items. I don't usually fall into the full looks too heavily, but I do enjoy picking out pieces I would like to have in my closet and checking out the trends for the seasons. For those who aren't familiar, right now fashion week is doing its rounds in all of the fashion capitals. Designers show their line for buyers to begin purchasing for the next season. So right now Fall/Winter 2015 lines are being presented.


I'm going to start #TrendTrollingThursdays! FOR SPRING of course
Short series.

I'm super excited about
1. Fringe!!!
2. Bucket bags
3. 70s influence (I'm def buying a pair of indigo flare legs jeans)

and let me know in the comment box below what are some of your favorites trends for Spring.

This Thursdsay I'm doing
*drum roll*
FRINGE
What I’m wearing: Peach Fringe (old)Similar HERE, Know Style Sleeveless sheer blouse(old), HERE, Rewash Pants HERE, Shoeedazzle purse sold out and Open toes shoes, (HERE).


2 comments :