Crochet Dress + Denim Jacket + Funky Booties

~WHAT I'M WEARING~ 
 DENIM JACKET / CROCHETDRESS / BOOTIES {OLD} JustFab / BRACELETS / CIRCLE SUNNIES


My favorite thing to do when Fall starts to roll in is mix my Summer pieces with my Fall pieces. Cue this crochet dress, so clearly summer, but these booties so clearly Fall! I love the juxtaposition. Don’t be surprised if you see me in open toed shoes come November or a circle skirt and a sweater. I am known for getting tickets from what I like to call the W.A.F.P. (Weather Appropriate Fashion Police).

I’m slowly becoming obsessed with the color olive. Cherry & Olive is the color combo I’ve been into as of late. It’s kind of everything for me right now.  This denim jacket is my fave too! It’s an easy way to carry that summer look into the next season, and booties just take it to the next level.

Denim Jackets transcends all seasons in my humble opinion. Which is one of my Wardrobe essentials and also something I am willing to pay a pretty penny for because I know I will get my money’s worth when it comes down to cost per wear. I never pause when spending money on quality denim, that is unless there is sale creeping around the corner.

Check out this style alternative for and Olive and Cherry combination.
Olive and Cherries



No comments :

Post a Comment