Graphic Tee & Printed Skirt + Platforms

 WHAT I'M WEARING 
GRAPHIC TEE {AMERICAN EAGLE -SOLD OUT}  ALTERNATIVE / CAMO SKIRT {MISS TINA-SOLD OUT} ALTERNATIVE / PLATFORM SANDALS {JUSTFAB-SOLD OUT} ALTERNATIVE 

It’s National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I’m thinking PINK! 

Don’t you love a good graphic tee! I love a good margarita and especially love a margarita on special with a girlfriend of mine. That was this little tee made me think of. Happy Hour drinks with my buddy.  I had t grab an item for $10 to go with my jeans  I bought in AE because there was a sale going on So I grabbed this! Go figure.
Anywho I bought this skirt from MISS TINA’s (as in BEYONCE’s mother) collection when it was in Wallyworld, and honestly I wear it a lot. It’s a wee bit big around the wait but it’s a fun skirt. Never did I think I would be saying that about pink camouflage.

Last but not least these super fun all white platform sandals by JustFab that I have been having the utmost fun with. They are a firm reminder of my days shopping for school clothes and being oh so very serious about buying some all-white sodas. I love the pop of an all-white pretty much anything. White is my favorite color to wear despite it’s obvious dangers. The  Platforms are really starting to come back full force in the world of fashion and I’m not mad about it.  I’m in real lust with the Stella McCartney platforms Silver brogues and then Beyonce went and wore them now I’m even more in love. Check out another style alternative below.

Missguided
For more of my everyday life follow me 
@CHRISTENAMELEA TWITTER, FACEBOOK, IG, & POLYORE
@beautyxwit on Snap


Untitled #100



No comments :

Post a Comment