3 EASY WAYS to bring Summer items into Fall


WHAT I’M WEARING
FAUX LEATHER JACKET / CULLOTES ROMPER / OTK BOOTS / CROSSBODY
{ITS ALL OLD, UP-CYCLING MY CLOSET HERE!} 

Hey Lovelies,
It is Fall or Autumn whichever your prefer as of late September and I’ve already been drinking the hot Vanilla Chai Lattes and sitting in the cool nights reading new books, and reminiscing about past Fall evenings, yep that’s what I do when I get free time. Fall evening are the epitome of peace. I love Fall Fashion just as much as I love Fall evenings, but I’ve learned that I tend to overdo it when it comes to Fall shopping.
If you are anything like me, you sometimes forget the pieces you have unless they are hanging up in your closet (Giving me an idea for a post). I do this ALL the time, sometimes for good reason I have a strange garment disguised as a sweater that can stay in the drawer forever, never to experience the glory of hanging in plain sight. So you can hold off on buying a whole new Fall wardrobe by using what you already have.
I wore this romper last year for my birthday and I was by all means, obsessed with it.  I really enjoyed this romper it was such a fun print and incredibly comfortable. So I found this in my giant Tupperware storage boxes and I got excited!
EASIEST way to bring Summer into Fall is accessories, outerwear, and shoes. Dresses and one pieces especially. Separates are a bit more fun (Another blog post idea) but this post is more about your dresses and rompers.

1. Layers – Throw on a layer (or 2), I threw on my leather jacket, but by all means throw on a cardigan, or a whole sweater and wear it as your top. I’ve gone as far as wearing a long cardigan and then on top of that I wore my denim jacket.

2. Accessories – Scarves, Tights, and Bags. If you really want to push it into Fall throw on some opaque tights with your booties or even with some OTK boots. Printed scarves are my favorite to throw on top of a dress, and try a Fall green crossbody to complete your look.

3. Shoes - I live for the power of the OTK boots and this year I am buying myself the pull on style in suede and with a thick heel, not like full on 70’s but not stiletto either.  Puhlease use your boots to push the outfit all the way into Fall. Be so vigilant when choosing your booties also, booties can go left in a bad way really quickly.

Did you find this post helpful?, Share on your favorite social network if you did and tag me I’m @ChristenaMelea on IG, Twitter, Facebook, and @beautyxwit on the Snap


No comments :

Post a Comment