Incognito







I have never been much a thrifter but I have always had a thing for the camo jackets and pants that you can grab in there.
So a while back I finally decided to take myself to the thrift store on a Sunday and see what I can find and I found some pretty awesome stuff! I didn’t get it all because I was feeling the DIY bug crawl out of its hiding space in my compartmentalized brain but that compartment called reality was like Girl stop, you are feeding the hoarder inside of you.  So I grabbed the easy stuff, some super cute silk scarves and dark camo jacket. *do a little dance* There were tons of the jackets in there so I grabbed one had a name I personally connected to #SmallJoys.
You can never really go wrong with camo, it’s one of those grab and go pieces in your closet, and not too hard to personalize.

Dressed it up a wee bit, noting special. I wear it causally all the time these days and it’s the perfect layer because it’s meant to keep the heat isolated. I’m still obsessed with the olive and cherries color combo but come through with the navy and camouflage!  



Camo

Follow me on Facebook, Polyvore, Twitter, and IG @ChristneaMelea & @beautyxwit on the Snap

No comments :

Post a Comment