Grey Midi Dress & Laser Cut Out Booties








WHAT I’M WEARING

Hey Lovelies,
I’ve been so inconsistent lately, I apologize. It’s  been crazy in my world with a lot of changes at my day job but I’ve got it together at this point & outfit post are gonna be poppin again.

It’s Winter! Yeah I didn’t know either and I’m sure I’ll regret saying that in a month when it’s real deal cold and I need a fur coat lol.

Anywho this dress is simple and still super cute. I usually end up steering clear of extreme midi length pretty much anything because I’m short and long fitted skirts can go left quickly but this was on super clearance! So yeah… I loved this look out of everything I wore this week for all of the accessories. The outfit itself is pretty laid back, grey dress, denim jacket, no biggie.

These accessories though! The bucket bag, fur pom pom purse accessory, hat, and the shoes that gave me the height needed to attempt to pull off this length of skirt.
I’ll be able to wear this sleeveless dress in the Spring/Summer when there is no crisp wind., Remember transitioning “summery” clothes is about the following.


No comments :

Post a Comment