Suede Wrap Skirt & Snakeskin Pumps

 
WHAT I’M WEARING 
Rose Pink Shirt {f21} / Suede Skirt {BooHoo} / Snakeskin Pumps {JustFab} / Bucket Bag { OLD NAVY} / Pom Pom Accessory {BooHoo}

 Hello my loves, How was your Monday? I had a stand out Monday. No complaints, a bit of reflection on my recent moves and some quality time with the kiddo.

 Yall see that box over there to your right, that’s how you join my email list. I’m going to be creating a week long course to release in the beginning of 2016 and you can get it for FREE! I do not want you all to miss this. Drop your email in there, and I promise you won’t be disappointed. 

 This outfit makes me think of rose & pistachio macaroons and I’m in love with it. The colors of this look are so exciting even though they’re softer but they’re exciting to me because they’re new neutrals! This olive color is just absolutely everywhere and the UK usually refers to it as Khaki. This pale rose color on this partial button down is so perfect to replace white tees in my regular rotation. 

 I love this skirt because of the texture all though it was a bit clingy. It’s faux suede and it’s awesome. Remember when I told you all about snakeskin in my Fall Essentials

Yeah Snakeskin. I wore this look on my off day while I was running around checking off my To Do list and eating dinner with Woe lol. I would totally wear this to work too, it hits the knees right?

No comments :

Post a Comment