NYE Outfit Inspiration: Cape Jumpsuit









~WHAT I’M WEARING~

Hey Stylish Folks,

I’m just dropping through with some NYE outfit inspiration.  I always set forth to wear something super festive and this year I plan to add in some chic. Usually I just set out to be festive and fun. One year I wore a sea foam green wrap dress with a fuchsia blazer and multi colored disco ball strappy heels. That was by far my favorite NYE outfit. Next year I wore a black sequin and mesh dress and it has pretty much has been my go to dress every year lol. I would switch up the shoes, accessories and makeup to be diff.  I’m breaking out of my norm this year though. 


THIS JUMPSUIT THOUGH,  I tried it on, on a whim in Charlotte Russe and I was immediately sold when I zipped it up. This jumpsuit fit so perfect, it hugged every single curve that needed hugging and I fell in love with the cape.  The cape completely put me in my Beyonce/Diana Ross mode. I felt like I was about to come out on stage shut it down lol. I wear this gold belt with everything, it always pulls a look in for me. I think everyone could use that go to belt. 

Did you get a chance to get on my email list? Bottom Right in that pink box, is the gateway.  New things popping off *In my President Obama voice* next year. I want you all be a part of  the fun.

Share with your friends on social media, using those buttons in the bottom left.

Check out some of these Polyvore looks I put together for more NYE Outfit Inspiration and click HERE for some more NYE inspo. 

Violets & Emerlds


NYE


because Friday



No comments :

Post a Comment