Graphic Sweatshirt & Chunky Boots




WHAT I'M WEARING
GRAPHIC SWEATSHIRT {Forever 21 -SOLD OUT} ALTERNATIVE / POLKA DOT BUTTON DOWN {OLD NAVY- SOLD OUT} ALTERNATIVE / DARK DENIM JEANS AMERICAN EAGLE / PLATFORM BOOTS {BAKERS-SOLD OUT} ALTERNATIVE / BLACK BUCKET BAG {OLD NAVY -SOLD OUT} ALTERNATIVE

It’s time to whip out all of those Snarky X Witty sweatshirts that we all know and love. These are almost my favorite part of Fall. WITTY sweatshirts. You can quote me on that.
Anywho I have been obsessed with these boots since 2011 it seem, I mean it has been a good minute. These have always been a solid shoe in my arsenal. The color is clutch and they are a bit beat up but they are still solid as far as wear and all that jazz. I paid a pretty penny for them back then and I would say considering price per wear I did pretty good here.

Do you all have a pair of shoes you bought you never thought you would be wearing years later?

See an alternative look below showing love to the witty sweatshirt.


@CHRISTENAMELEA TWITTER, FACEBOOK, IG, & POLYORE
@beautyxwit on the Snap
Fashion Blogger


No comments :

Post a Comment