Fuzzy Sweater + Floral Pants








WHAT I’M WEARING

FUZZY SWEATER - F21 / HIGH WAIST FLORAL PANTS - H&M {SOLD OUT} ALTERNATIVE / NEUTRAL PUMPS - STEVE MADDEN / GREY HAT – OLD NAVY

Hey Stylish Folks,

Remember this look? It’s extra and I’m here for it. My hair has been blown out for maybe 3 weeks now and by far the best thing about having a blowout is being able to fit hats on my head again lol. I am oh so very serious. This hat is from Old Navy and I grabbed in the line of temptation. You know what I’m talking about. All the smart retailers have them. Usually a wrap line with towers & tables of stuff you know you don’t need but it’s only like 5 bucks, right.  Someone had obviously decided they didn’t need this hat. I decided I did and here we are.

These pants are a whole other story. I’ve had to have tried these pants on in 3 different H&M stores, in 2 different states. You might remember them from my snap (@beautyxwit ) awhile back. I paired them with a tan slightly marled V-neck previously for a cute summer look. Lately and oddly I’ve been dying to wear these during the cooler months. So here we are.

I am a fiend for all things furry & fuzzy. Enter this sweater.

I had so much fun creating this look! Dare to be extra lol

You will absolutely see these pants again, probably with a denim shirt, gaudy necklace and single sole heels or metallic oxfords

Copped this sweater at F21 last Winter… Did you sign up for my giveaway? Click HERE if you have not. 

No comments :

Post a Comment