Sequin Top + Leather Skirt















WHAT I’M WEARING

TRACY REESE BLOUSE (SOLD OUT) but I found it on EBAY / FAUX LEATHER SKIRT {F21- SOLD OUT} SUPER CUTE ALTERNATIVE / KATE SPADE CAP / BLACKHEELS

Hey Stylish Folks,

I’m all about the funky outfits this week! If you follow me on the snap (@beautyxwit) then you know how obsessed I am about this hat. I snatched up this hat during the holidays when there was an epic sale going on, and I found out I can collect Ebates coins from her. She had it in pink too, but I wasn’t ready drop all my coins lol.

Remember that one time Tracy Reese graced Target with her presence yeah, this top is from that wonderful time. I originally wanted to style this top with more color and create this bombtastic color explosion and I probably will still do this, but this time around I opted for a laid back option.

Pompoms were so trendy in 2015 and I can see them easily slipping their way into 2016. Pom pom shorts for the Spring anyone?


Don’t wanna go full speed ahead with a giant fur ball on top of your head. Completely understandable.  Try smaller pompom accessories like a key chain. 


POM POMS



No comments :

Post a Comment