Skater Dress + Faux Fur Vest







WHAT I’M WEARING

FAUX FUR VEST - F21 (OLD) / A-LINE DRESS- Charlotte Russe (OLD) / KNEE HIGH BOOTS - JUST FAB (SOLD OUT)

Hello Loves,
It’s a rainy day in Birmingham unfortunately, but Friday was soooo beautiful has me looking forward to the spring time. So. Very. Much.

 I will miss the little opportunities to wear my faux fur. I always felt like the faux fur vest was so iffy because I mean does it really provide warmth? Like real warmth? I’m still undecided but this dress felt so perfect for it. I usually wear my vest with jeans a blouse but I absolutely loved this pairing of dress and vest. It was perfect for in between weather.  

I had a dunce moment where I washed and dried this dress like normal, and now it’s too short for life with my hips & my bum. Which is unfortunate because I bought the dress as date attire but couldn’t help but wear it just once and never go to wear it on my date.  However the fitted top and the flared skirt classify this as an A-line dress. Which is perf for me, and if I ever find another one with this perfect print and shape, it will be purchased. 

No comments :

Post a Comment