Thrifted Camo + BF jeans














WHAT I’M WEARING
THRIFTED JACKET / TANK TOP (OLD) /  BF JEANS - AE / BOOTIES - MISSGUIDED / MK BAG - MK / SUNNIES – (OLD) F21

Hey Stylish Folks,

Something old and something new, and something blue. I feel like I’m missing something in that sentence but anywho.

It was faux winter when we shot these pics and now it full blown winter. It’s 22 degrees outside and I’m writing this sitting in front of my stove. Sheesh, I know! some snicker doodle cookies would be clutch right now and some warm sweet milk. Mmmm ok back to the matter at hand.

Something old is this thrifted camouflage jacket I have on, thrifted in Fairfield, at the store that’s open on Sundays with the giant smiley faces.

Something new is this super cute satchel my Daddy bought me for Christmas via Michael Kors.

Something Blue is my tank, it’s old like super old.

Something borrowed!  It was something borrowed ya'll, yet I did not have on anything borrowed…

 I have on some pretty basic items here, BF jeans, and a Navy tank top. I jazzed it up with my L.A.S. method : Layers, Accessories, and Shoes. I added this camo jacket for layering. MK purse + purse pompoms for my accessories. Last but not least my booties was the fierce shoe factor.

Never Forget


I am wholly & entirely a bit extra when it comes to my personal style so feel free to switch out some of this for items less extra (Ex: instead of a long high side slit shirt, wear a white tee).
Untitled #146




Did you get a chance to get on my email list?  New things popping off *In my President Obama voice* next year. I want you all be a part of the fun!

Share with your friends on social media, using those buttons in the bottom right.



1 comment :

  1. Very cute outfit. I can never make camo look this fly. You have inspired me to try again.

    ReplyDelete