You Can Never Be Too Fringly

“New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings…”

LAO TZU

VII:VII:MMXV


Karma keeps kicking my ass Yep I said it, Karma is kicking my ass. So in return I’m buying shoes. Lots and lots of shoes.

I’ve been eyeing these shoes forever and I finally bought them HERE ----> Up to 75% Off Sale Items! Shop Over 12,000 Brand Name Shoes! New Balance, Clarks, UGG, Tommy Hilfiger, Sam Edelman & More!. They even give you the option to pay for the shoes over a couple of months!

Anywho so I fell in love with this pair and had them sent to me immediately. These shoes are so amazing, and they’re easy to walk in. I wanted to wear them in a cute and casual way not the typical sexy shoe way. I paired them with this really cute skater skirt to keep it casual.

Follow the blog on Facebook HERE and @ChristenaMelea on IG.

WHAT I'M WEARING

DENIM JACKET | TANK TOP | SKATER SKIRT (SOLD OUT) OTHER OPTIONS | STEVE MADDEN FRINGLY SHOES (LINK IS UP THERE ^)

No comments :

Post a Comment