Florals on Florals

“Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds”

~ Anonymous~


Hey Yall!
Last week was definitely challenging for me. I had a couple of embarrassing moments that I wish I could forget. I really try not to get to down in dumps but I had to work hard to not attend the pity party last week. The struggle was real but I made it to this week! You get what you get and you have to make it work and I did.

I forgot to cancel my Shoedazzle subscription this month! It was okay though because I ended up grabbing these beauties and they have been fun. Since they are such a busy pair of shoes I couldn’t decide on whether to do the most, or keep it simple. I felt as though this dress was my compromise. The silhouette itself is pretty simple but the floral mirror print is the perfect amount of busy and the colors on the floral print complement the shoes.

WHAT I’M WEARING

H&M DRESS (OLD) Missguided dresses | FLORAL SHOES


No comments :

Post a Comment