Orange is the New Black

“Patience is Bitter, but its fruit is sweet”

JEAN-JACQUES ROSSEAU

VI:XV:MMXV


Hey Lovelies,

Orange is the new black premiered this weekend! Did you watch the whole thing or are you pacing yourself? I was smack in the middle of the Grey’s Anatomy Binge so I’m pacing. Anyone watch Salem?

These shoes are so darn fun for me! I organized my shoes this weekend and found that my colored shoes (as opposed to neutral tones) are kind of dated. Then I remembered that I bought these lovely orange floral shoes. When I buy shoes, I tend to buy on the safe side except for a few exceptions (My Platform Pink and Cobalt pair from NYE). So I’m kind of proud of this pair. *Side note I bought a Matte Orange lippy recently too that is allllll thee way out of my comfort zone and ended up loving it.

Moral of the story is Don't be afraid to step out and grab some color! Orange is the New Black for me at least for this week lol

Follow the blog on Facebook HERE and @ChristenaMelea on IG.

WHAT I'M WEARING

WHITE TEE - SOLD OUT - ALTERNATIVE| BOYFRIEND JEANS | ORANGE FLORAL HEELS - JUSTFAB/SOLD OUT - ALTERNATIVE HERE & HERE

No comments :

Post a Comment