Denim on Denim

“I wish I could invent something like blue jeans. Something to be remembered for”

ANDY WARHOL

VI:XI:MMXV


Hey Lovelies,

Every single time I say the title of this post, I sing it to the tune of the Big Sean Blessings track lol Denim! I’m obsessed with it and I totally consider it a neutral.

Denim on Denim is pretty much my weekend uniform. Classic. I wore a couple of my 2015 Summer Essentials. If you missed that post check it out HERE. My favorite part about this look is going to be my sunnies! Absolutely love the fact that I finally bought something that wasn't gold. Second favorite part are the shoes because I got them for a steal at $14.99 and I'm going to get a ton of wear out of them.

In the meantime make sure to follow the blog on Facebook HERE and @ChristenaMelea on IG.

WHAT I'M WEARING

CHAMBRAY BUTTON DOWN- SOLD OUT- ALTERNATIVE / SHORTS / HEELED SANDALS *I found my pair at a local Dirt Cheap, I think JustFab got rid of some shoes there / CROSSBODY- WHITE IS SOLD OUT - ALTERNATIVE / SUNNIES - STEVE MADDEN - I bought these at TJMAXX, couldnt find a match online, ALTERNATIVE


No comments :

Post a Comment