Strapped Up

The is nothing inherently liberating in showing skin
There is nothing inherently liberating in covering up
The liberation lies in the choice

Hey Yall!
I love you guys! I got so many good reviews and beneficial critiques on my YouTube video and I am so motivated to go out and buy some software in order to edit the videos properly to make some more. Thank you guys for all of the support! MUAH

Scored these strappy pumps at DirtCheap in that shoe haul I told you guys about a while back. While these shoes were fun, they are an absolute pain to walk in. I don’t think I will be wearing them again anytime soon. I’m wearing one of my summer essentials from My First YouTube Video, The midi shorts! I paired them with this blazer I grabbed in a H & M sale for this look. Hope you guys like!

WHAT I’M WEARING

H&M BLAZER (SOLD OUT) OTHER OPTION | SHORT SLEEVE CROP | MIDI SHORTS | STRAPPY PUMPS
Forever 21

1 comment :