On Sundays we Pin (as in Pinterest)

Visit ChristenaMelea's profile on Pinterest. Hey you lovely people out there!

So its Sunday and you’ve spent the whole day resetting, (#SelfCareSundays I borrowed that hashtag from Chianti Lomax on Periscope, she is pretty awesome) meal prepping, going to church, doing laundry, finishing homework, blogging, cooking, cleaning, and pretty much getting ready for the week. I did too. Favorite thing I did today was when I made Peppered Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast in a Sour Cream Sauce. Trust me , making it, is easier than it sounds. I grabbed the recipe from Pinterest, which I love!

After I’m done doing the Sunday Dance I usually like to sit on my laptop, log in to my Pinterest board and pin my little heart out. Since I know not everyone is on Pinterest I wanted to start sharing my favorites on my blog with you all!

Hope you enjoy!

The sushi spot by my job has me mildly obsessed with Green Tea ice cream.



Because this is real life lol



White Button Downs Save Lives



This was my lunch all last week



You mix the lime with the coconut! I know you all remember that song



SLAY!



Fall is coming



But it’s not here yet : (



Melanin



Weekends




You can Follow me here

Visit ChristenaMelea's profile on Pinterest.

No comments :

Post a Comment