Primary

“Surround yourself with things you love, discard the rest”

VIII:X:MMXV


Hey Guys!!! I know I am unbelievably late with my outfit post. So so sorry. In this look I finally had the chance to wear my Electric Blue shoes I bought from JustFab weeks ago.

I love these shoes the circular laser cut is my favorite part. We’re heading into the season of booties and wanna be booties. That’s what I call the heels that aren’t really boots because they aren’t covering your foot in full totality they just have that really high shoe collar. (Is that a thing?) I hope you all understood that? Lol

Any who I love that my brother spotted this bright red door to compliment my yellow and blue look!

Ok back to the point these Wanna Be booties that I love. I’m sure you have all heard your share of Fashion rules. Sometimes I agree with them and sometimes I beg to differ.

One rule I hear frequently is if your top half or your bottom half is loose make sure the corresponding half is fitted. I WILL say that it is a pretty Fool Proof Rule, an easy go to look. Another rule that’s probably not an official rule but more of comfort zone, booties tend to be worn with skirts, dresses or skinny jeans and all of these looks are cute! My looks can often fall under these Fashion Rules/ Fashion Comfort Zones, but I wanted to try something different this time around. This time I paired my wanna be booties with my boyfriend jeans, which you all know I’m obsessed with, because they have wider legs.

I loved my results! What Fashion Comfort Zones have you all decided to step out of lately?

WHAT I'M WEARING

BLAZER{OLD} |TANK{OLD} | BOYFRIEND JEANS | ELECTRIC BLUE HEELS {SOLD OUT} ALTERNATIVE


2 comments :