Neons + Neutrals

“Try and be a rainbow in someone’s cloud”

~ MAYA ANGELOU~

VII:XIV:MMXV


My week of Purge

Warning: I am spewing feelings in this post and ramblings.

Some things are pretty much falling apart and I can only assume it’s because some other things are about to fall together pretty nicely.

I’m purging myself from Social media because it gives me anxiety because I’m ridiculously technical and analytical.

This blog is my creative outlet and although it’s not my day job, it feels like my PT job that I’m entirely too obsessed with kind of like when I was obsessed with my Steak N Shake job in High school. Throwback to my knock kneed struggle that I was completely unaware of until somebody made a joke about it high school. I kind of love that it reminds me of high school though.

So I gave myself a kick in the butt with a pair a studded slingbacks that a unicorn threw up on this week and I love it. Don't get too technical about fashion, it takes away from the fun. Just ebb and flow


WHAT I'M WEARING

TIE WAIST DRESS (ALTERNATIVE) / RAINBOW PUMPS / COLOR BLOCK CLUTCH / CAGER SUNNIES


Missguided

2 comments :

  1. I love this dress but I'm afraid of clingy fabrics..like deathly afraid lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. And these shoes..baby. love it!

    ReplyDelete