Simply Sunday

“Everything in moderation, including moderation”

OSCAR WILDE

V:XVIII:MMXV

Salmon Croquettes Anyone? Sometimes I like to be a layer queen in order to create a super unique puzzle of a look and sometimes I just want to throw on two items but still look just as cohesive. Yesterday was the latter. I just wanted to wear something cute and loose. The thing about going simple is I have to force myself to wear color, because I have a serious love for white tops. Olive usually pairs really well with citrusy (I made that word up)colors like lemons and corals.

I bought this coral crop top from F21 but you all already know that right lol. I bought the coral and I don't recall seeing any other colors in the store but the online store has 4 colors(Taupe, Coral, Peach, and Teal). I wouldn't have minded having that taupe color.

I know you all are probably saying "These pants again Christena" & I know...Olive is the perfect neutral though because its not an obvious neutral and that's why I love the color so much. I am actually looking for a more tailored pair of olive pants now though, not such a loose cut. So if you all see a cute pair, let me know, or drop a link down below in my comments.

Confession Time: This outfit makes me think of smoked salmon and capers, is that weird? Might be but oh well *Kanye Shrug*


Photo Credit: Red Top


WHAT I'M WEARING

SUNNIES / CROP TOP / PANTS / BUCKET BAG SOLD OUT OTHER OPTIONS / HEELS


No comments :

Post a Comment