Rips & Ruffles

“ Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage”

ANAIS NIN

V:XXVI:MMXV


Hey Loves,

Memorial Day Weekend has ended and the sales were amazing! I certainly made a couple of trips to the mall. I got in on some good deals, some missing pieces that I can already tell will be staples in my wardrobe. All that shopping gave me an idea. A couple of you all have been asking when I would do a YouTube video. So I have been toying around with the idea for a while and my shopping excursion gave me the idea to do a Summer Essentials/Haul video which I will probably do an accompanying lookbook video for, so definitely look out for that.

Can we talk about these jeans! Ok so these are from American Eagle and they are the Tomgirl cut. I have loved American Eagle jeans since the first time I bought a pair which was when I was preggers. They fit me perfectly each and every time. These jeans are fun because they are the perfect amount of loose and the perfect amount of distressed. I am in love with these jeans.

I loved this look because the jeans are a bit masculine and everything else is so feminine (Pastels, Bows, and Ruffles). It’s the perfect juxtaposition < I love using that word. I am wearing two of my Summer Essentials: 1. The Loose Fitting Jeans & 2. The Long Open Cardigan. I can’t wait to make this video so I can tell you guys about the rest of what I consider Summer Essentials. In the meantime make sure to follow the blog on Facebook HERE and @ChristenaMelea on IG.

Thank you guys for your support! and anything you guys would like to see from me on a YouTube channel let me know in the comment box!
WHAT I'M WEARING

Forever 21
CARDIGAN / CROP TOP (I bought mine at f21 but I couldnt find it online) ALTERNATIVE / JEANS / SANDALS


No comments :

Post a Comment