Plaid X Marled

Hey Dolls,
In 2015 I am going to try and get something out to you all every Wednesday. Hold me Accountable now!
Now for this midi dress, I should warn you all I am 100% obsessed with anything marled, especially marled knit in the winter. This dress is a perfect foundation piece, easy to accessorize and all. This is from Thanksgiving and it wasn't that cold yet, so I didn't need a coat but it was just perfect to break out my scarf, which I was about to find out was HUGE! I didn't want to wrap it around my neck so I wore it loose and belted it, which I loved and the boots I'm wearing are from the GX line by Gwen Stefani.


For my hair I sectioned off my hair to do two strand twist all over my crown then used flexirods to "curl" it. I wore my favorite earrings; my giant geo squares from the middle of the mall. Hope you all liked the look.
Oh yeah! Follow me on IG @KURLSONFLEEK

2 comments :

  1. Love it! Love how you wore the scarf! Watch out for my up and coming blog as well... Fellow fashionista! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa Bee! I'll be looking for your blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete