Floral X Stripes

Hello All,
I know said I would post on Wednesdays and I'm a day late. Yesterday was chock full of technical difficulties, so I held off until today and I found a new wifi spot that I love! No biggie its just Starbucks, don't judge me I don't have one in my neighborhood (gasp)lol.

Anywho to the clothes, casual day for me. Mixing neutrals and all that. Yes neutrals! In my head stripes are a neutral especially in black and white and so is floral, and leopard... yep. I wore my new faithful booties that I love, and I layered with my sleeveless jean jacket. What are your favorite patterns or colors to wear together?

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to wear denims. I like the contrast of light and dark denim

    ReplyDelete