Plaid X Leather

“Then, sometime during the fourth year, the omens will abandon you, because you've stopped listening to them.”

The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho

I have had one heck of an week, let me tell you. So in response I have upped my reading game. I'm this far away from finishing The Alchemist and I am obsessed with this book. I'm probably going to read it all over again soon as I finish.

I think there is much to say for not listening to your intuition, watching for omens and being able to understand the language of the world. Going against that grain can prove problematic and God bless the people who love me and I love you all. 

I'm enjoying my new privacy, its enlightening 

 Leather and plaid are usually associated with grungy type looks, but throw on some heels and a red lip and BAM, Sporty Chic.





What I’m wearing: Brooklyn Nets Sweatshirt (Forever 21), Leather Pants (Forever 21), Plaid Shirt (Stolen from an ex, he thrifted it), and the PVC Shoes (Amazon)

No comments :

Post a Comment